Welcome to the Weekend Report, where we tell you what’s going on in Seattle this weekend – things you sure don’t want to miss. We’re sure to run out of it, so drop us a line at [email protected] if there’s anything wonderful we need to know!
Friday September 24
Exclusive “Ice SCREAM” Halloween menu. Salt & Straw’s Halloween-themed ice cream flavors drop Friday – including Double Bubble Toil & Trouble (vegan), The Great Candycopia, Jack o ‘Lantern Pumpkin Bread and more. These flavors will be available for nationwide shipping, local delivery and at scoop stores.
Cook for the Haiti fundraising event. Help Juju’s Caribbean Kitchen support those affected by the Haiti earthquake in August. This event will include a meal (eat in or take out), music and more.
- 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- $ 30; purchase in line
- Connection lounge
Chateau Ste. Art walk and wine tasting from the Michelle artist series. To celebrate the release of their Artist Series Red Blend 2018, this event will feature a self-guided art walk, tastings, appetizers and more.
- 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- $ 90; $ 75 for members of the wine club
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Vineyard
Friday to Sunday, September 24 to 26
Coeur Cause Sparkling RosÃ© charity event. Le Coeur Cause Sparkling Reisling released by Milbrandt Vineyards and Coeur Cause in June was so popular that they are starting over with a Sparkling RosÃ© Coeur Cause. 10% of sales of this wine will go to the Walk to End Alzheimer’s Disease in Washington State through the end of 2022. The event will include a raffle and auction.
- 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day
- $ 35 per person or discount with the purchase of a Coeur Cause bottle, $ 15 for members of the wine club or discount with the purchase of a Coeur Cause bottle; call 425-949-7660 to make a reservation.
- Milbrandt vineyard tasting room
Kirkland Oktoberfest. Taste German and local beer at this three-day festival, plus a variety of events!
- 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Friday, noon to 11 p.m. Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. Sunday
- $ 15 to $ 55; to buy tickets in line
- Kirkland Marina Park
Saturday September 25
McMenamins Oktoberfest. Celebrate with food, live music and, of course, beer!
- All day
- To free; all ages
- Anderson School
Seattle Bacon and Classic Beer 2021. This event features over eight bacon-inspired dishes from local chefs, over 50 craft beers and ciders, photo ops and more.
- Time slots are available from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- $ 60 to $ 120; purchase in line
- Jefferson Park Golf Course
C-ID Night Market 2021. This night market returns to Chinatown-International District after 18 months! There will be shows, street vendors, local crafts, retail businesses and more.