The 97th Blaylock Ladies Club Championship was held at the Birchbank Golf Course on August 28-29.
Last year’s competition was canceled due to COVID, so it was wonderful to be able to host the tournament again.
The Ladies’ Club would like to thank the tournament sponsor, AM Ford. Dan, DJ, we really appreciate the continued support.
Golf on Saturday was on red tees and Sunday on white tees. Defending champion Terry Van Horn won the Blaylock Bowl Club Championship for his 6th time with a gross score of 169 over two days.
Sophia Park, who has herself won the cup three times before, won the Runner Up Low Gross with a total of 176 over two days.
Dana Haas won the Elsie Buchanan Trophy for overall low net with a net score of 135 over two days. Dana also won the Francis Lauriente Rose Bowl for the fewest putts (60) over the two days. She beat her fellow competitors Sophia Park and Rose Beauchamp in a putt-off.
Flight prizes were awarded:
– Winner of Low Gross – Maureen Elliott (191)
– Finalist – Rose Katnich (192)
– Low net winner – Colleen DeRosa (143)
– Finalist – Ilo Shubert (145)
– Winner of Low Gross – Debbie Pearce (206)
– Finalist – Anita Cameron (222)
– Weak net winner – Doreen Campbell (148)
– Finalist – Eileen Holm (150
Congratulations to the 2021 winners and thank you to all of the golfers who participated in a great weekend of golf and camaraderie.
City of TrailGolf